What?: Motivation
Where?: My house
When?: Yesterday!
Where?: My house
When?: Yesterday!
**If you find it- it is LOST, so please return to me asap. I am so lost without it.
I need to get with the program.
I keep thinking, "I'll pack that tomorrow", except that tomorrow was a week ago and YIKES! I need to take a big ol trip to goodwill, UNLESS you are looking for some free randomness of stuff, in that case- come on over and dig through the pile. Apparently I have been storing randomness and well, we all know how much we need to keep randomness.
I am officially avoiding the kitchen. I just don't even know where to start...... so I haven't.
Look at me, I am blogging about my procrastination, just so I can keep procrastinating.
I'm so screwed!
Good luck being organized.
That went out the window a long time ago.
I think my overwhelmedness (and yes, today that is a word, because I said so) has overcome me, so as a reserve to feeling this way- I just turned it off at the "emergency shut-off" valve. Totally works too, just not the best time to have found it.
Oh, man.





1 comment:
I heard the news about your move. I'm so sad to see you guys go. You'll forever be the awesome lady that taught me how to make beautiful hairbows. PLEASE, please let me know if I can help with ANYTHING. I'm serious girl.
Post a Comment