It's official. Our little girl is no longer a baby.
It is hard to believe that it has been two years since she joined our family, but they have been great, fun filled, huge smiling, always laughing two years. She is our little ham. Always doing something that not only guarantees to get your attention, but reminds you to laugh and live for the moment.
Kady loves to wear dresses. Pants "hurt" her, and tights are a punishment- so dresses it is.
She just can't get enough of them, she wears them all day, every day, sometimes 12 different ones a day. She even wears Aly's dresses when she can. So for her two year old photos, I enjoyed taking pictures of her wearing one of Aly's dresses, messy hair and all. (she ended up ruining the dress with mud and grime while doing this- but it is perfect behavior for a two year old, so I let her :)










Kady- Thank you for choosing our family. Thank you for bringing joy & laughter with you and Thank you for teaching me to live in the moment and cherish every day. I love you baby girl!





3 comments:
We love little KD, we're sad she isn't always happy to see us, but we are looking forward to that day that she asks to come.
Little Spencer is such a sweet little boy, I always look forward to seeing him, his sweet smile instantly brightens my day.
You have a beautiful family.
I just found out you are moving, and I'm tellin you I am NOT looking forward to it, but I am happy for you!
Let me know when you need help, I can't do much moving but I can do dinner or lunch or whatever, so let me know.
Talk to you soon.
Such a sweet thing. Th pictures are adorable!
Kady is such a doll. Happy Birthday sweet little Kady! :)
Post a Comment