Saturday, May 29, 2010

Kady

One of my really good friends had her baby the other day and I could hardly wait to see this beautiful baby straight from heaven. Her smell alone was heavenly, her tiny fingers and toes and cute little beauty mark on her cheek. Just precious.
The hospital has a rule about kids visiting, so Kady couldn't come in with me. I didn't have anyone to watch her, so I went with a friend and we took turns visiting with my friend and holding the delicious little peanut, while the other waited in the waiting area with Kady.
Of course Kady was just a doll and I couldn't resist taking some pictures while I patiently waited for my turn.
So they take there proper place here. :)


ItalicHiding in the Cabinet- "Nobody here but us chickens" she says.

You found ME!!!

As cute as can be- exploring the room, sitting in the faux fireplace.

Playing in the sheer curtains. I love this picture. Look closely, you can see her silhouette.


I was playing with different settings on the camera. I focused in on the couch, while she played in the window and sheers. I love her smile.


This one makes me laugh. You cannot tell, but she is "reading" Align Centeran AARP magazine. HA!

Hiding behind the chair- Peek -a- Boo!

No comments: