Friday, October 9, 2009

going private

In an effort to protect our family's privacy online from unknown lurkers, we have made the decision to make this blog by invitation only. You must have permission from us in order to see our updates. I will be sending out emails to those we know (and for the emails we have). If you want to continue to see our mundane stories of daily life and occasional funnies- and you do not receive an email from us within the next couple of days- please email us with your email address.

I know this may come as a shock- but have you seen how cute our kids are?? :)

4 comments:

Rachelle said...

Hey, I would love to keep posted on your life. I'm not sure you have my e-mail: hdurtschi@atsu.edu
Your blogs are so great, thanks for all of you insight, especially on being a stay at home mom...I love it!

Adrienne said...

keep us on the list
aurvina@gmail.com

Barnes Blog said...

crystalkm84@hotmail.com

Don't cut me off!!!! :)

KR said...

Melinda I need your email address because our blog has gone private. Will you please send it to me?