okay- so "it's in the mail" really means something to us this week. $$$$. :) Yay!
Grandma is coming from Washington for Chandler's Baptism and she's going to be here for the next 5 days!! even more yay!
None of my kids have the swine flu (yet)
Halloween is almost here
and Halloween is almost over. Dentist appointments are scheduled for the first week in November.
Fall is playing tricks on us- is it cold, is it warm? what ever happened to something in between?
Chandler looks ADORABLE in his glasses. Shhh, don't tell him I used the word adorable.
Kady is walking around the house doing silly things and saying "LOOK!"
So awesome when the baby learns to talk- it's when they turn 3 we wish they would shut up for a while.
Spencer has done something by "accident" every day, and then claims he did it on purpose.
So honest.
My Washington Driver's License expires early next month and I have to get one from Iowa now. Does that mean after living here for 2 years I'm officially "One of them?"
I picked up the Iowa drivers manual to study, because when I took the free online practice test- I failed. Miserably. Twice.
Apparently I must be a bad driver since I can't manage to pass a written test. so don't ever accept a ride from me. Geesh!
Cory's work is going well- we are officially in business for ourselves, and by we I mean he. He travels about 3 days a week- every week and I so look forward to a relief pitcher by the time he gets home. It is also about this time that I have finally caught up on laundry for the week and he dumps more on me. Gotta love that job.
Chandler is getting baptized this weekend- we are so happy for him and the choices he has made. Saturday, 10/24- 10am at the chapel.
1 week ago





2 comments:
Hey, you stole my format. ;O)
I can't believe October is almost over. Where did it go? Seriously? As for the driver's test...maybe it's just easy to live in Texas (or it could be because we're all terrible drivers and a gaggle of morons?) but our actual test was much easier than the booklet let on. Don't worry, I'm sure you'll be fine!
The "good" patch is Pride of the Wapsi. It's by Long Grove I think. And...I had something else to say but my brain just froze. :)
Post a Comment