That's it.
Just a sigh and finally.
C is officially back to work. The best part. His office is in our house. Well, he may not appreciate that as much as I do. He is working for himself. He has a few clients (enough to pay the bills) and things are looking up. These past three months have been hard, faith trying and a little depressing at times.
I have found that while most stay at home mom's like having their husbands around, they still like their routine and space during the day. I don't quite feel that way. I enjoy every moment he is here. Even if he is too busy to talk, or watch a movie with me. Just having him here is like having a cherry on top of your favorite ice cream. But not the Maraschino Cherries because those are disgusting.
There is some travel involved, but that is something I am okay with. It is the sacrifice we make for being able to stay living where we are now, keeping the kids grounded.
The amount of faith it has taken these past few months has been more intense than I have ever had. I can honestly say that through this financial trial, this might be the first time that I didn't just do enough to get by. I worked harder, prayed more, and leaned on Christ more than I ever had. All the while keeping an outlook that I normally would not have. Hope.
I feel confident and am pleased with my attitude during these last three months. Now if I could only find out if that was enough to get me a free pass through any future trials. :)
1 week ago





3 comments:
I am really happy for you! Let me know if there is anymore help you need...like cookies for C's baptism...
Did you know the Maraschino Cherries were invented here in Oregon. Guess you're turning into a Iowaian... or Corn lover or whatever they call people in that part of the world. By the way, we also have Burgerville and Cinnabon here... telling its the best stuff, I think you have the Maraschino mixed up with imitation ones.
So glad that you have some people that are on your team with Chan. It definitely takes a village. I hope you are doing well. I can't believe how big KD is getting. She is adorable. Take care and have a fun OCtober.
Post a Comment