Berry is here for the next month and she brought the Northwest weather with her!!
I love the rain and the cool weather. Thanks Berry!
Beans and Berry hanging out at the museum.
KD Shaking hands with the Kangaroo at the museum
Chan and his friend Pickles at what I can only assume was their favorite exhibit??
Noosh- Our lean, mean and super green machine! He is now insisting on wearing something green everyday! A perfect day would be everything to be green.
Beans and her fashion sense?
She kicked her shoes off too fast- but it honestly was the best part of her outfit. Pink, blue and red striped long sleeve dress with BRIGHT green socks and purple glitter shoes in 80 degree weather. She must get it from her dad:)





3 comments:
Love the outfit beans!
Berry is growing so much. I can't believe it.
That was so so fun. Thanks for coming out to do that with us.
Post a Comment