Washable paint on the couch- only to wash it and find out it is not so washable.
Walked to the neighborhood park so the kids can play -only to be told, they are still bored.
Washed the dishes, only to realize I have to wash them again after we eat again
Dreamt of a vacation and time away from the kids only to wake up in my own bed
Wanted to go for a walk every day, but ate a milky way bar instead
Weening myself off of caffeine- now I have a caffeine headache.
mmmmm, caffeine :)
Bribed the two year old to go potty on the toilet, only to cave and give him the bribe even when he doesn't go.
Swept the kitchen floor only to have the baby dump a box of cereal all over it. Then have the rest of the kids step on it.
A nosy women at the fast food joint tried conversing with me. She was trying to figure out if a parent just dropped their kids off in the play area and left because it appeared that there were too many kids for the amount of adults. I proudly told her that my friend and I brought 8 of them. Not sure why she asked, Beans was wearing a shirt that said "Mormon girl in pursuit of perfection"
Bought a pair of squeaky sandals for KD only to have the squeaky part fall out within 3 hours after getting them. Now they don't squeak.
Told the kids to be quiet because KD was put to bed. When we asked the kids why they were still being loud after we told them to be quiet, we were met with: "I didn't know you put KD to bed" then proceeded to be loud. Again.
Wanted to curl my hair only to remember my curling iron broke last week. So I put it in a pony tail. Again.
Heard the kids say a lot of funny things that I wanted to put on the blog. I have forgotten everyone of them.
Dreamt of a new hair style. And some new hair.
Decided to update the blog only to Procrastinate 3 more days.
Wishing C had the day off tomorrow so that I could sleep in, take a longer shower, ignore the children and not feel bad about it, and have him make dinner:)
Had my husband ask me get off the computer so that he could show me the results of a quiz he took on Facebook.
Forgot we were 12.
ok- I'm done.
1 week ago





3 comments:
where do you get a shirt that says "mormon girl in pursuit of perfection"??!!!?
seriously, hilarious!
I am trying to get washable marker out of our couch...before ben gets home. Shout usually works pretty good..we will see!!
Just think, in a little over a week you will switch up their routine and they won't know what to think. Please don't bring any hot weather with you. Looking forward to seeing you soon.
Post a Comment