Friday, July 3, 2009

A little boy and his shoes

One by one- I have decided to give each of the kids- their own little glory on the blog.

Noosh has been asking for GREEN tie shoes for weeks. We struggled to find ALL green shoes that had laces in his size, and then I did. Online only. This wasn't good enough for him. He needed them today! So off to the mall so that I could prove to him that there were no green shoes to be had.


Well- turns out, he's not so picky. A little bit of green was good enough. When the clerk brought them out from the back ( they didn't have any on display) Noosh yelled out "Those are MY green shoes!"



So there you have it. Our little green obsessed boy- was satisfied with just the fact that green even existed on the shoes. Now he sits and stares. Takes them off just so he can put them back on. There is something special about this little boy and his green shoes. :)

1 comment:

Becky said...

Cutie shoes!!! He is so sweet!