To my angels from the northwest living in the Midwest, the cutie patooties in the yellow house, the apples of my eye, the giggles for my belly and the reason for the crease in my smile. Even if I gain a few gray hairs every time I take you with me- it's worth it.
School's out for the summer, no big plans have been made. We'll just enjoy it with each other and when you are older, we'll savor these days.



KD walking like it's something she's always known how to do :)
2 comments:
Your older girl is so beautiful. She looks so much like you. How is Cory doing? I hope you are all doing well.
is it weird of me to ask what kind of shoes Beans was wearing in that picture... love the outfit... LOVE IT, but I must know what the shoes were that went with that totally hip outfit ;)
Post a Comment