The need to scream at the top of my lungs.
Emotionally drained.
The feeling of no where to go.
Not depressed
Just let down.
Turmoil
Maybe a trial
Either way, no fun
What's the lesson I am supposed to learn?
Not patience- I haven't prayed for that in a very long time. I learned my lesson last time.
Love always see you through
The hand of God
Touches your heart oh so gently
The tears begin to flow
The prayers are two hours long
In your mind and while you do the laundry and the dishes
Anger has now passed
Still feeling hopeless
Just less hopeless than I did before
It will get better
Not because you told me it would
Because I believe it will
A heart slightly broken, anger was allowed to seep through
Choosing to hide behind a smile and tell everyone everything is okay
Even if it is not
Learning to see the bright side of everything, again
No matter
What
How
We will get through
Because that is who we are
you
me
and God
3
if this is cryptic and you don't understand - don't worry, its just me feeling a little better about tomorrow. and if you ask me about it, I will deny it. :)
1 week ago




