Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Our Family is Complete

Sarah has joined us in Iowa for the next 3 weeks and this could be really interesting. I have already made a visit to the store with all 5 children and while I received some looks - I didn't hear any comments or obnoxious gasps. It has actually worked out to be beneficial as Sarah (now that she is 9) is more helpful and the other children tend to stick close to her. I will be posting frequently with Family Fun pictures as we venture out - so keep posted!


All 5 Kids!

Being silly on Family night after games - What a monkey.

Spencer has been all smiles around her - he keeps poking at her and says : Saifa's eye, Saifa's udder eye. and has continued with the rest of her face - She's not tired of it ..... yet.

No comments: