Since my life revolves around our kids, I saw that this was fit to share. A chance to win something that is not only beneficial for almost anyone, but sensible for the sensory challenged.
Sensory is a HUGE part of our daily life. The majority of us can deal with the little things that bother us. Me, it's corduroy, velvet, the sound of someone chewing ANYTHING in my ear, and I have a weird thing where If one hand gets wet (say, by helping a little one wash their hands) then I have to get them both wet before I can dry them.
3 of my 4 kids have issues with their socks- which is where I discovered seamless socks. A little pricey for just one pair, but you cannot put a price on one's sanity during your morning routine. Seriously.
So stop reading this and go enter, there is something in the big prize that anyone can enjoy, sensory challenged or not. SmartKnitKIDS
What are your sensory challenges?
1 week ago





1 comment:
I can't stand dry cotton balls, and the feeling of a popsicle stick on my teeth, eww just thinking about it makes me quiver.
Check out this website nuccadickholtzsr.com. awesome autism studies. He is our chiropractor, also helped with my issues...depression, RLS, TMJ among others. ;0)
Love ya, hope things are going well.
Post a Comment