Would it be so terrible if I said outloud that I was wishing for school to start. Sooner than later....
There are four kids here. F..O..U..R!!!!! I am outnumbered 12 hours a day by 3, I have no say (according to them) and the best part of my day, is when they are finally asleep.
We have good days, and we have some fun, but since Chandler is 8 (almost 9), he keeps telling me he is too old to do any of the stuff that the younger kids are doing, and the younger kids are too little to do any of the big stuff he would like to do. I just can't win. It's not for lack of trying, I am being told, it's just because I'm the mom and I just don't get it.
Okay Summer, time to shine down on me a little and throw me a bone.





No comments:
Post a Comment