Saturday, November 7, 2009

Playing around with my new toy

I haven't figured it out at all. There is way to much to do and not enough time yet. Here are some quickie shots while playing around. I need to re figure some settings- but it has been way too long since I have posted pictures- so here you go.

Nooshie- post head trauma accident.
He calls the staples in his head Screws- but oh well.


Kady- enjoying playing outside with this beautiful weather we have been having.

Chandler and Kady playing together outside. A Kind of love that every parent wishes for.


Aly- our little girl that acts as though she was born in front of the camera.
Oh wait, she was. That explains a lot. :)

Meet Chandler
AKA Jack O'Lantern.

Chandler lost another tooth. We have been teasing him that we should have painted his face orange for Halloween and that he just needs to smile. :)

No comments: