As a part of the birthing experience this time, I will be blogging "live" all day from Genesis Hospital in Davenport, Iowa.
We rose this morning at 5:00, and began preparing ourselves for what will be the arrival of the last Howerton child.
We have dropped off Chandler, Alyssa and Spencer off with some friends from church, and they are all very excited to meet their little sister later today.
I received about 40 emails yesterday after I let everyone know what was happening. I am sorry I was not able to get back to everyone, but please know I read every one of them, and appreciate all of your thoughts and well wishes.
And, we have chosen a name -This baby will be known as Kadence Elizabeth Howerton. Chandler would like to call her "Kady" I told him that would be fine.
More to come as the day goes on!
1 week ago





No comments:
Post a Comment