
Since Cory has been working 16 hour days trying to get the baseball team ready for opening day, The blog was a little abandoned. As usual, any break he had was used playing with the kids or just loving them. I did my best to make sure they went to the stadium (where Dad's offices are) as often as we could without being in the way. Cory and I are the only one's in his office with children, so they were usually a welcome sight to everyone.
Anyway, I don't like to write, mainly cause I not very good. :) But I couldn't stand knowing the blog was left on an entry back in February. So today is the day of entries. Whether you like it or not.
Anyway, I don't like to write, mainly cause I not very good. :) But I couldn't stand knowing the blog was left on an entry back in February. So today is the day of entries. Whether you like it or not.





No comments:
Post a Comment