I pulled out the sandals and shorts, the kids are loving it. I am not convinced winter won't try to stick its two cents in again before the end of May, but I am hopeful to keep the trend going. It can still rain, just ease up on the cold. that's all I'm saying.
Things are finally getting better for us. We are still blessed with a job, a great house to live in, awesome friends and family, and eachother! I thank our Father in Heaven every day for our many blessings.
In just about a month, our baby will be turning 3. While they normally say the terrible 2's. My kids have always had the terrible 3's. Unfortunatley, she has started a little early with the tantrums and they are ALWAYS in public. Oh joy!
Its hard to believe that our beautiful youngest daughter is growing up so fast.
Here are some recent pictures to keep you busy ...........and it's been a while, so there are a lot. :)
Love you and Miss you All!!





No comments:
Post a Comment