It is sad that I have neglected this.
I was not in the right place in my heart and with my time to be able to do this. I wasn't feeling as though life was glamorous and not wanting to share our "trials" with the rest of the world. We made the blog private and slowly just dwindled to almost oblivion.
We are going through some changes here in our house- work, school, and personal perceptions and emotions. We are beginning to feel better about our outlook for constant work that will eventually be a financial security for us. We are finally feeling like we have a grasp of understanding with the boys and their spectrum disorders. We are finally able to breath with an almost complete sigh of relief.
Life is still hectic- Cory gone every week for travel is tiring, appointments after appointments for the kids- for me. I have now decided I need to focus more on me. I am always putting the kids and their needs first, that I really let myself go, both emotionally and physically.
This last week I joined Spark People. I debated on saying anything in case I give up early and well nothing changes. But on the other hand if I write it down, I again become accountable.
I am doing it for me. I want to be a HOT mommy, who not only appears to have it under control- she looks as good as she feels.
My goal is to gain life lessons to help me keep the weight off and while I am doing it- I would like to lose 34lbs. I hope that I will soon begin to notice a difference, Week one - DONE!
so, I am committing myself to more blogging, more journaling for our family- Pictures and fun times. I think Winter here had me in a hole- too cold to leave the house to do anything, so it was all just so lame.
Spring is right around the corner and that means SUNSHINE and nicer weather.
Watch out 2010- I've got you covered!





2 comments:
Melinda you absolutely inspire me. You are such a great mother. I am so glad I met you and that I am able to read your blog, you always seem to inspire, even if you don't know it.
I love that you are back and doing better!! I love ya!
Post a Comment