Saturday, August 15, 2009

just in case you missed us...

We're Back!




















We had a great time on Vacation and really enjoyed our time in the NW.


Home is not necessarily where you live- it is where ever YOU are.

5 comments:

KR said...

You guys looked like you had so much fun! I bet you loved all the family time. I am also sure the people in Iowa missed you guys immensely.

Barnes Blog said...

Holy Cow I am a horrible friend...if you can even call me that, I haven't talked to you in forever. I wanted to talk to you on Sunday, but never got a chance(for some reason Sundays are now hectic for me...) I wanted to tell you that you little S is so cute! He just sat and played with my little Elle in Nursery the whole time. He is such a sweetie!!!!! Seriously, I wish I had pictures, they are so cute. she was loving him to death and he let her, it was the sweetest thing.
Love you man!!!!!

Becky said...

Beautiful pictures! Your trip looks awesome!!! We are glad you are back!

Becky said...

PS Your hair is cutie!

Barnes Blog said...

Your kids are SO beautiful! Your little S is such a sweetie, he's so quiet and sweet and fun, I just want to eat him.