With my peeps in the Couve- be back soon.
And by peeps, I mean my mom, my sarcastic and hilarious brothers and sisters and all of their children. Life is good. I really like living in Iowa, but I was sure that coming back to the Northwest would make me wanna move back here. And while a little bit of me does want to live here, the other bits of me cannot get over how BROWN everything is in the "Evergreen" state. My mom has been reminding me that it is only temporary and come September it will be green again. I am just having a hard time getting over how disgustingly ugly brown is for a color of grass.
The weather has been very summery here. high 90's. perfect. They are of course complaining as Iowa has been holding the cooler summer weather hostage, but I am sure the Northwest will get it back soon.
No pictures yet. They will come and I will share- but later. :)





1 comment:
Loving the coller weather here for sure! Sorry we are hogging it!
We are getting a little more warm and a little more humid!
Have fun and come back soon!
Post a Comment